Sunday, May 4, 2008

"You have like a week left and you havent packed"

As you could imagine, life as a Monfort Student does not allow for much free time to plan and pack for such a great trip, such as studying business in France at the European Business School. All I ever hear is " You have like a week left and you haven't packed".Well it is true, and I think that's what will make the trip great, not much planning but just reacting to what comes about each day and living it up.

Studying in Paris is the chance of a lifetime, learning and experiencing a new culture, while meeting new people, will polish my interpersonal skills, as well as broaden my education. Throughout the trip I would imagine blog post may follow a trend, starting off will the wonderful airport experience that I hope everyone is ready for. As I have found, the beginning airport experiences set a trend for trips, sometimes good and other times bad. But a week from know we will find out. Until then.. Back to life at MCB...

No comments: